AutoCAD is a standout amongst the most well-known Computer Aided Design (CAD) project created to help experts to outline items, structures or structures without drawing up arrangements physically.
The course target is to educate the students about the essential directions important for expert 2D CAD drawing, plan, and drafting utilizing a 2D drafting device. Indeed, even participants with no past CAD experience can advance rapidly through this course which is masterminded in an arrangement that is straightforward. Members will learn CAD essentials and the capacities in 2D drawing.
Why should you learn?
Autocad makes dazzling plans and accelerate documentation work with profitable tools. It has numerous in-constructed instruments to help specialists, planners or creators chip away at individual tasks. It assists you with creating drawings in which we can work with exact estimations and accuracy.
At CADD CORE, we help you ace the accompanying features of Autocad 2D:
- Creation of 2D drawings
- Adjustments utilizing altering instruments
- Layer administration
- Using parametric limitations
- Create and oversee sections
- Administer Extrinsic references
In the wake of finishing this course, understudies will have the capacity to –
- Navigate through the interface easily
- Use the key elements and accuracy drafting devices in AutoCAD to create precise specialized drawings.
- Present drawings in a comprehensive and perceivably fascinating way.
- Create very precise 2D drawings in shorter duration.
SolidWorks is a 3D CAD software tool that transports all tasks involved in product development into the visual and electronic 3D world for better collaboration. With its intuitive interface, and a wide range of specialized and compatible products to support all design and engineering functions, SolidWorks promises to:
- Shortened design cycle
- Increased productivity of engineers and designers
- Faster delivery of innovative products
Why should you learn?
3D modeling is being preferred not only by customers, but also by engineers and designers because they offer many advantages over the traditional 2D design. So, you need to learn 3D CAD, and SolidWorks is one of the widely used 3D CAD tools in the industry.
SolidWorks can help you convert your ideas into product designs quickly, and effectively. Even without having any prior experience in animation, you as an engineer or designer can produce an animated movie of your 3D product design almost instantly. This will help you communicate your product ideas better to a non-technical person.
SolidWorks comes with libraries of over one million pre-built or pre-designed components, so you don’t have to re-design industry standard components – like screws, nuts, bearings, etc.
SolidWorks is focusing on growing a community of designers/engineers who are actively publishing their drawings online. There are millions of 3D drawings available for you to use or get inspirations.
At CADD CORE, we help you master the following compatibilities of SolidWorks:
- CAD Animation: How to create a 3D, animated movie of your product design
- Product Data Management: How to keep, reuse, repurpose all design data in a secure way
- Revision Control: How to keep track of the changes you make to your evolving product design, and also monitor changes each revisions bring to your overall design and manufacturing cost
- Costing: How to check your design against manufacturing cost, and how to automatically generate manufacturing cost, as you design
- Part and Assembly: How to design parts and assemblies of parts
- Tolerance Analysis: How to analyze the tolerance levels of each individual part separately, as well as all that of parts when functioning collectively
- CAD Library: How to increase productivity by making use of CAD library
- Interference Check: How to check the way all parts fit among themselves, and operate as intended
- You will quickly design product concepts because you can use scanned 3D data, imported images, or simple sketches to demonstrate the initial concept.
- You will create an electronic workflow that will cover all tasks right from conception of design, to prototyping to testing for the manufacturability of your design.
- You will keep all your design data and design intellectual property in multiple file formats and manage them in a safe, centralized place. You can let your team collaborate with you at any stage of product development.
- You will be a productive, innovative, and communicative designer/engineer, with an ability to work with people spanning different disciplines.
Autodesk 3ds Max software provides a comprehensive 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing solutions for different industries.
It was developed and produced by Autodesk Media and Entertainment. It has modeling capabilities, a flexible plugin architecture and can be used on the Microsoft Windows platform. Though it is frequently used by video game developers, TV commercial studios, architects are one of the important users of 3ds Max for visualization.
Why should you learn?
AutoDesk’s 3dS Max is widely used by architects and civil engineers for 3D visualization of their designs. Though, you will use CAD software for drawings, you can bring them into 3dS Max for rendering photo-realistic visualization.
Though you can get decent renders out of CAD software, 3ds Max can provide the control you need in your render settings. Most architects and engineers use CAD software and BIM tools for modeling and prefer 3ds Max for rendering.
At CADD CORE, we help you master some of the following features of 3ds Max:
3D modeling and texturing; 3D rendering; Configurable user interface; Adobe After Effects interoperability; and Compositing integration, among others.
- You will know how to carry out mesh and surface modeling; efficiently create parametric and organic objects; use texture mapping, baking, and layering; accelerate shading and material design.
- You will know how to get better interactive and playback performance; segment models for downstream compositing; iterate more effectively with interactive rendering; create better physical simulations in less time; create simulations with unified simulation solvers; create water, fire, spray, and snow effects, and create strand-derived effects like grass.
- You will learn how to make use of 3dS Max’s configurable user interface to access multiple views with tabbed layouts; get efficient 2D/3D data exchange; get single-step data transfer with 3ds Max; choose from several compositing options in 3ds Max; use containers to override object properties.
Autodesk’s Revit Architecture is a Building Information Modeling software tool for architects, structural engineers, engineers, and contractors. It allows users to design a building and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements and access building information from the building models database.
Revit comes with tools to plan and track various stages in the building’s lifecycle, from concept to construction and later demolition.
Why should you learn?
Revit software delivers tools that support architectural design, MEP engineering, structural engineering, and construction. Revit is specifically built for BIM to help you design, build, and maintain higher-quality, more energy-efficient buildings. Comprehensive features make it an ideal solution for the entire building project team.
By learning Revit, you as a design and construction professional, will be able to bring ideas from concept to construction with a coordinated and consistent model-based approach.
- CADD CORE provides a wide range of courses to help you master Revit Architecture that has some of the following core capabilities:
- Analysis: Building element energy analysis; Enhanced structural analytical model; Duct and pipe calculations to API; Physical materials for performance analysis
- Collaboration: Work-sharing – multiple users save their work to a central file; collaboration on shared models across a WAN; work from remote locations using a local server.
- Design: More easily model, edit, and document designs of stairs and railings; parametric components – graphical system for design, form making; HVAC/electrical design room color-fill plans and communication of design intent, visually.
- Visualization for creating displaced building design views; improvement of performance for visualization; capturing of design ideas in a photorealistic state, and reduction of project cost with cloud-based rendering.
- You will know how to develop higher-quality, more accurate architectural designs; use tools specifically built to support Building Information Modeling workflows.
- You will know how to capture and analyze concepts, and maintain your vision through design, documentation, and construction.
- You will know how to do building element energy analysis; use the API to perform pipe/duct calculations; perform static analysis from the cloud; create/manage the structural analytical model; automatically update your model with analysis results; and improve BIM-based building performance workflows.
- You will know how to scan Revit model for collisions between elements; work with multiple users and save their work to a central file; collaborate on shared models across a WAN; streamline data management; and work from remote locations using a local server.
- You will know how to dock dialogs in a single window; more easily model, edit, and document designs; place air terminal devices on duct faces; restrict angles for pipe, duct, and cable tray; cap open ends of pipe or duct content quickly; rebar placement constraints customization; gain control over rebar placement; and get more rebar options when modeling.
- You will learn to crop non-rectangular model areas faster; easily manage elevation cut-line configuration; automatically display dimension values; annotate multiple elements with a single tag; define geometry and position for beams and braces; get greater control of schedule formatting; derive construction insight from design models; calculate/track detailed material quantities, display totals in current or load values, and create details from views of a 3D model.
ETABS is a refined and convenient special purpose analysis and design program developed especially for building systems. With its integrated system and the ability to handle the largest and most complex building models configuration, it assures:
- Powerful CAD-like drawing tools in a graphical and object based interface.
- Increased productivity of structural engineers in the building industry.
- Significant savings in time and efficiency over general purpose programs.
Why should you learn?
ETABS can help you convert your ideas into product designs quickly and effectively. It enhances your ability to learn the geometry of building systems. In ETABS, model creation and reporting of results are accomplished at the object level. It enables the designer to focus on macroscopic performance targets. ETABS is well equipped to handle simplified lateral procedures, Push-over analysis, Response Spectrum Analysis and Response History Analysis. The data output options are much more conducive to lateral design in special purpose software like ETABS. ETABS can also be utilized for handling large scale seismic projects including those that involve Non-Linear Modeling. It comes with libraries of various pre-built or pre-designed code-dependent formulations so that the user does not have to re-define basic parameters depending on the conditions.
- Modeling: How to work with the physical member based objects and thus require less time in creation of the model and interpretation of the results.
- Concrete Frame Design & Detailing: Applicable to line objects and the program determines the appropriate design procedure when the analysis is run.
- Steel Frame Design & Detailing: How to detail the process using various design code algorithms for steel member selection, stress checking and drift optimization.
- Steel Connection Design: Design of steel connections is seamlessly integrated within the program.
- Composite Beam: Auto select-section property can be defined to composite beams to determine their sizes for analysis.
- Dynamic Analysis: Various options from response spectrum analysis to large deformation nonlinear time analysis.
- At CADD CORE, we will help you gain expertise in the following aspects of ETABS:
- You will easily create models using objects and can understand the concepts when editing and creating complex models.
- You will be able to recognize story levels and be able to input building data in a logical and easy manner.
- You will be a productive, innovative, and communicative engineer, with an ability to work with people spanning different disciplines.
- You will create only one model of the floor systems and the vertical and lateral framing systems to be able to analyze and design the entire building due to the integrated system of ETABS.
- You can keep your design data and design intellectual property in graphics, tabular form or send it to a printer or export it to a database file or even save it as an ASCII file and manage them in a safe, centralized place. You can let your team collaborate with you at any stage of product development.
STAAD stands for Structural Analysis And Design. STAAD.Pro software is widely used in analyzing and designing structures – buildings, bridges, towers, transportation, industrial and utility structures. Designs can involve building structures including culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles; and building materials like steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel.
STAAD.Pro helps structural engineers automate their tasks by removing the tedious and long procedures of the manual methods.
Why should you learn?
STAAD.Pro comes with flexible modeling environment, advanced features, and fluent data collaboration. It is the world’s number one structural analysis and design software that supports Indian and all international codes.
STAAD.Pro allows structural engineers to analyze and design virtually any type of structure. Structural engineering firms, structural consultants, departments in construction companies, owner/operators, and government agencies, and offshore platform designers’ use this software extensively.
CADD CORE’s STAAD.Pro training covers all the steps involved in structural analysis and design of concrete and steel.
We introduce you to STAAD.Pro’s state of the art user interface, visualization tools, powerful analysis and design engines with advanced finite element (FEM) and dynamic analysis capabilities.
Some of the features that we focus in training include:
Interactive menu-driven model generation with simultaneous 3D display 2Dand 3D graphic generation using rectangular or polar coordinate systems Segments of repetitive geometry used to generate complex structural models
2D/3D drawings on screen as well as on plotter/printer Full 3D shapes for frames, elements Isometric or any rotations for full 3D viewing
2D/3D analysis based on state-of-the-art Matrix method to handle extremely large job. Linear, p-delta analysis, non-linear analysis with automatic load and stiffness correction.
Mass modeling, extraction of frequency and mode shapes Response spectrum, time history analysis Modal damping ratio for individual models
Finite element capabilities, steel design, concrete design, and timber design. Forces and displacements at sections between nodes. Maximum and minimum force envelopes.
- You will know how to complete object-oriented intuitive 2D/3D graphic model generation.
- You will know how to use pull down menus, floating toolbars, tool tip help
- You will know how to carry out flexible zoom and multiple views
- You will know how to have isometric and perspective views and 3D shapes
- You will know how to use built-in command file editor and simple command language
- You will know how to generate graphics/text input
- You will know how to do efficient algorithm that minimizes disk space requirements
- You will know how to take presentation quality printer plots of geometry and results as part of run output
- You will know how to perform accurate and numerically efficient plate/shell element incorporating out-of-plane shear and in-plane rotation; automatic element mesh generation; comprehensive element stress output including in-plane stresses, out-of-plane shear, bending and principal stresses at nodal as well as user specified points
- You will learn how to achieve user-specified design parameters to customize design
- You will know how to perform code check, member selection and optimized member selection consisting of analysis/design cycles.
- You will know how to design concrete beams/columns/slabs/footings as per all major international codes
ANSYS offers a suite of engineering simulation software for engineers and designers to virtually analyze how their products (and thousands of parts in them) work in real world environment, at an early stage of product design.
ANSYS software is being used across a wide range of industries to analyze various performance parameters such as signal integrity, electromagnetic interference, thermal issues, and mechanical failure.
Why should you learn?
Since, engineering simulation helps companies avoid the cost of product failure, companies are investing in creating virtual simulation platforms. Big brands are driven by great products, and great products result mainly from realistic simulation.
Traditionally, companies would design parts or subsystems in different engineering silos, and then subject their prototypes to physical tests at the later stage of product design. However, this physical testing will not give enough data for companies that produce smart products: cars, cell phones, wind turbines, etc that use thousands of components. Hence, virtual engineering simulation is increasingly preferred. Knowing how to do it is an important engineering software skill.
ANSYS has a whole set of products for you to perform simulation of structural aspects of a single product or complex interactions of subsystems. It will help you understand how products would work not only in ideal environments but also changing users environments or during unexpected consumer usage.
At CADD CORE, we help you master the following capabilities of engineering simulation using ANSYS:
- Systems & Multi Physics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Structural Mechanics
- Geometry Interfaces
- High-performance Computing
- Simulation Process & Data Management
Our courses will make use of ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS HFSS, ANSYS Mechanical and ANSYS RedHawk and other ANSYS products.
- You will be know how to simulate and validate the performance of products of all manufacturing sectors including automotive, power electronic products, electronic equipment, electromechanical devices, and electrical systems.
- You will know how to simulate every structural aspect, including linear static analysis, of a single part of a complex assembly with hundreds of components interacting through contacts or relative motions.
- You will know how to perform fluid flow analysis to know the impact of fluid flows on your product while manufacturing and when used by customers in real world applications.
- With your mastery in simulation, you will contribute not only to success of products but also cost management, product integrity, designing smart products, and reduced time-to-market.
Every building has its price. Accurately forecasting the cost of future projects is an important skill for civil engineers and cost estimators. Our course on Building Estimation and Costing, based on Autodesk’s Quantity Takeoff software, can help engineers and estimators make material costing faster, easier, and more accurate. The course is useful for civil engineering and architectural students and professionals.
Why should you learn?
Quantity Takeoff helps you perform a takeoff on an entire building information model in just minutes—as opposed to days using traditional methods. The software provides greater ﬂexibility than typical databases or spreadsheets, enabling a smoother, more accurate work-ﬂow for cost estimators.
You can take advantage of digital property data to automatically or manually measure areas and count or price building components such as walls, doors, and window. You can create detailed materials reports much faster than paper-based processes. You can keep your workflow digital and help ensure that reports, materials quantities, and other data remain up to date. Importantly, you can more efficiently count and quantify building components and their compositions.
- Building estimation and costing from 2D AutoCAD drawings.
- Creation of synchronized, comprehensive project views that combine important information from building information modeling (BIM) tools such as Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure, and Revit® MEP software together with geometry, images, and data from other tools.
- Automatic or manual measuring of areas and counting of building components, exporting to Microsoft Excel, and publishing to DWF™ format. Autodesk’s Quantity Takeoff supports the takeoff of JPG, TIF, PDF, and other “nonintelligent” image formats.
- Latest Autodesk technology in the areas of drawing, viewing, quantiﬁcation, and markup capabilities, uniting design data and other vital information within an open and ﬂuid architecture. So you can better keep track of changing variables without missing a beat.
- Generating material quantity takeoffs and performing conceptual estimates, regardless of what phase you are in during a project—from design through preconstruction.
- Our course will cover all key features of Autodesk’s Quantity Takeoff that are related to:
- Upon completion of the course, you will know, among others, how to:
- Identify quantities (takeoff) of the various materials involved in the project.
- Create summaries and detailed quantity surveying reports quickly and easily.
- Count and quantify all of your project design data more quickly and easily.
- Generate quantities linked to specific objects.
- Perform interactive examination of 3D models for material cost estimating purposes.
- Compile, update, and interact with quantity-related project data.